Photobucket

SUN OCT 18th I just found out that this year The Central Park Dance Skaters Association will not be able to have their annual Halloween Dance Skate on Halloween Weekend because The Park needs to get prepared for the upcoming New York Marathon. This makes me sad because although they will still have a dance skate on Saturday, October 25th, and the skaters are invited to wear their Halloween costumes, I don't know how many people will actually wear their costumes that day since it is not officially Halloween. Since I may not get that many good pictures that day due to this and out of a tribute to years past, I am posting pics I took of them from 2008. :D

This post is definitely picture laden. I am researching how to code for and use spoiler tags with Blogger so that in the future I will be able to spoiler pictures in an effort to help posts load faster. Please bear with me as I learn. :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

CONTINUED ON THE NEXT POST here: http://asseenbymephotosbylee.blogspot.com/2009/10/tribute-to-central-park-dance-skaters.html