SAT. June 5th

FIRST, I want to THANK ALL THE PEOPLE WHO TOOK THE TIME TO LEAVE COMMENTS about my previous pics. I REALLY DO APPRECIATE you all taking the time to do that. I spend a good amount of time on both taking the pics and posting them up and it really does me good to know that the effort is appreciated. Thank you!

Photobucket

Part One of this post can be found HERE.

Weather wise, the day was kind of crazy. It went from being near perfect and very sunny to looking like it was about to rain. I have as yet learned how to take good cloudy day photos so these photos didn't come out that great. Sorry.

The next event was the Donny Golden Fun Dance that was open to all ages and skill levels. Like before, some of the Keltic Dreams dancers started the Fun Dance off, but then eventually other skill levels joined in.

The WONDERFUL music in this section was provided by Rhys Jones and Cleek Schrey.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The little kids were just TOO ADORABLE! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then the adults gave it a try and all went perfectly .... well almost perfectly until there was a little tumble. Don't worry. No one was hurt. Everyone laughed the fall off.

Photobucket

After the Fun Dance some of the Keltic Dreams gave a spontaneous little show. :) I Really wish I had been able to see their earlier official performance.

Photobucket

The next event was The Donny Golden Dancers. They were REALLY GREAT!! My photos don't AT ALL do them justice and for that I apologize to them. Click on their name to find out about the school and click HERE to learn all about Donny Golden's extensive list of accomplishments as a dancer, a choreographer and a teacher.

Their first dance was done by the adult dancers.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Emily Tavcar, Kieran Doctor, Kristen Callaghan, and Donny Golden

Photobucket

Lauren McMans, Joseph Seletski, Chloe Mullarkey, and Joseph Dwyer

Photobucket

Then the young women and girl dancers performed.

Caitlin Ward and Virginia Clark

Photobucket

Tara Glennon, Delanie Fekert and Aisling Cantillon

Photobucket

Photobucket

This cute little girl, Caitlin Ward, almost looked like a doll.

Photobucket

Virginia Clark

Photobucket

Tara Glennon

Photobucket

Delanie Fekert

Photobucket

Aisling Cantillon

Photobucket

Then the young male dancers performed.

Photobucket

Sean Doctor and Andrew Tavcar

Photobucket

Afterwards, the Niall O'Leary Irish Dance Troupe performed. Niall O'Leary appears to be a man after my own heart because he lives in two worlds, the world of science and the world of creativity. He is not only a Very Accomplished dancer, but also an architect. You should check out his site HERE and read this article about him HERE in order to learn more about him. :)

Once again, I was only able to find out the names of some of his dancers. If I find out more of their names I will amend the post. Also, once again, my pictures do NOT do the dancers justice and I again apologize to them for that.

Photobucket

I believe that the first dancer (staring from the left) is Caitlin McNeill, the third dancer is Rosemary Cooper, and the last dancer is Joanna Barry.

Photobucket

I believe this female dancer is Darrah Carr. Her smile during all of her performances was AMAZING and almost contagious! :D :D Her smile made you feel like you were dancing with her, instead of just watching her.

Photobucket

I believe this female performer is Louise Corrigan.

Photobucket

She gave an AMAZING solo performance where she seemed to basically fly. I think she spent about 75% of the performance high up in the air. It seemed like her feet barely touched the ground. :) Even though it is not initially obvious in the two outer photos, she is up in the air in both of them. The middle photo is not the only one in which she is flying. :)

Photobucket

Joanna Barry capped off their segment with an AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL scarf dance. I wish my pictures had come out better so that you all could get a true sense of how beautiful the performance really was.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The final performance of the night was a Darrah Carr Dance. I wish I had been able to stay for it, but I had to leave after the above performance.

I really hope you all liked the pictures and I hope that if you are in NYC this time next year, you check out the festival yourself and see these GREAT dancers in person. :D

I will leave you with a final picture of the tools of the trade. :)

Photobucket