TUES. May 4th

FIRST, I want to THANK ALL THE PEOPLE WHO TOOK THE TIME TO LEAVE COMMENTS about my previous pics. I REALLY DO APPRECIATE you all taking the time to do that. I spend a good amount of time on both taking the pics and posting them up and it really does me good to know that the effort is appreciated. Thank you.

Photobucket

Well, two weeks ago RESCUE ME came to Harlem to film.

Photobucket

The shoot took place on 121st St. between Manhattan Avenue and Morningside Avenue, with the trailers set up on Morningside Avenue.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

If the location and/or the first photo seem familiar to you, that is because this is the same block that Law and Order: SVU taped on about a month prior. (You can see those pictures HERE.) Unlike that day (the pic below) which was rainy and chilly, this time around the weather was PERFECT. :D I LOVE SPRING!!

Photobucket

The thing that really stood out to me that day was just how accessible the actors were. There were no body guards around like there usually are on SVU shoots and some of them kept their trailer doors open while they went about their business inside. The other thing that also really stood out in a GREAT way is just how down-to-earth and friendly the guys are!! There were no "Hollywood Egos" present at all. :D They are very fan approachable and appreciative.

When I initially got there the crew was setting up the scene and camera equipment so the guys were just chilling out and not yet in their fireman gear. The first set of them that I saw was Steven Pasquale, John Scurti, Larenz Tate and Mike Lombardi. (Don't worry. Further down there are better pics of Larenz Tate.)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Steven Pasquale and Mike Lombardi are REALLY musically talented. If you watch the show you should already know this. I told them how GREAT their musical talents truly are and I wish I had gotten a photo of how broad they smiled while they were saying thank you for the compliment. I also told Steven that he should be on Broadway with that voice and he said that "something" is in the works for him to indeed return to Broadway. :D That will be a ticket worth purchasing because He Can Sing! :D Below are the clips from the episodes where Steven sings. If you only have time to watch one of them, then watch the second one because that is the one that he sings completely through. He only sings for a portion of the first clip, but the clip is Very Funny! :D Finally, you can find his first solo album by clicking here: Steven Pasquale: Somethin' Like Love.



Clip from Season 5's Mickey episode:




Clip from Season 5's Disease episode:



If it seems that I am favoring Steven Pasquale over Mike Lombardi that is not it at all. I am just REALLY, REALLY, REALLY into Musicals! (Much to my partners dismay! Lol!)

I didn't see Denis Leary as of that point, but heard over a crew member's walkie talkie that he was on set ready to rehearse so I walked over to the set when I saw the guys also heading over there. Up to this point I also hadn't seen Daniel Sunjata and unfortunately he was not on set that day. :(

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Their firetruck was so incredibly Spotless and Shiny.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I REALLY LOVE this director's chair!!! (Btw, what is the real name of this type of chair?) It just begs the question, "Who are, and what happened to, "Witches" 1 and 2?" LOL!!! I obviously edited out what the chair really said because otherwise I think I would not be able to post the picture here on a non-soley-adult-rated blog. I really wish the picture had come out sharper. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Finally I saw Denis Leary. He spent a good amount of time consulting with a real fireman.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

They then went for a break and to suit up. While he was walking over to his trailer I asked him for his autograph and told him just how much I LOVE "The Ref"! I think it is one of the FUNNIEST MOVIES ever made! This scene always makes me laugh so hard that I almost pee on myself! LOL! He chuckled when I told him that!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Warning: The clip contains adult/foul language.



I then walked over to the guys' trailers and when I saw how bored Steven seemed and that he wasn't doing anything major (Lol! Gotta love his leg placement!), I asked him for his autograph.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I was distracted when John Scurti finished speaking to Steven so I wasnt' able to get his autograph, but I did ask Larenz Tate for his and asked him to also make it out to my partner since he really likes Menage II Society.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I of course asked Mike Lombardi for his autograph. :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

CLICK HERE FOR PART TWO OF THIS POST, WHICH CONTAINS MORE PHOTOS OF THE ACTUAL SCENES and SHOTS FROM ANOTHER TAPING.