WED April 21st

Photobucket

(PART 1 OF THIS POST CAN BE FOUND HERE.)

Well it kind of bugged me that my previous photos came out so blurry and crappy and that I didn't get either Donnie's autograph or any pics of or autograph from Tom Selleck. I really knew it would be great if I could get those for the people I know who are big fans of theirs. I didn't think though that I would get another chance at getting them since only a pilot had been ordered by CBS. In turned out though that Reagan's Law came back uptown for another shoot. It is a good thing that it was uptown because that meant that time wise I could make it to at least part of the shoot.

This time they were shooting up at 207th St and Post Ave in Inwood.

Photobucket

They were shooting an in-the-car driving scene. It was really interesting to see how such scenes are done.

The actors' car was attached to the back of a truck that held all the camera equipment and directorial crew. In front of them was a real cop car that cleared the traffic in front of them and following behind them was a fake cab.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I went looking for the actors' trailer ....

Photobucket

.... and hoped that Tom Selleck would be there, but he wasn't. However, Flex and Donnie were.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

They went to get their makeup, discuss the scene and ....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

.... then got in their car and drove off to do the scene. Flex waved hello before he drove off. Lol! I wonder if at that time he was still thinking that I worked for TMZ! Lol! :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Once they left the rest of the crew was left to just stand around and wait.

Photobucket

They then came back and went again to do another take.

Photobucket

Photobucket

When they came back again they took a break. The weather was going wacko again because it was getting hot and they had to take off their jackets. This time I was dressed just right and was neither cold or hot! Yeah! :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

When Donnie was walking across the street he waved to the drivers who were honking at him and he thanked a driver that stopped for him.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I didn't know this at the time, but Donnie twitters. In these photos he is taking a picture of him and Flex. He then posted it to his Twitter page. I will readily admit that I am not a Twitter person. I am only just now learning how to Twitter.

Photobucket

They then went back to work.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have no idea why, but they opened up the fire hydrant for the upcoming scene and left some water running out.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Is this guy working on the wrong show? :D Man, I am CORNY! :D

Photobucket

While they were getting some more directions ....

Photobucket

.... some real people showed up that in my opinion should have been part of the take because they were visually interesting. But what do I know? I'm not a director! :D :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

They cleared all the traffic, made certain that we were far away and then started a car action sequence. Flex and Donnie were in their unmarked cop car which made a U-turn in order to come behind a suspicious van. They then got out of their car to check out the van.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After that they took a short break and Donnie went over to us onlookers. He took a few photos with them and even gave some autographs. I asked him for two autographs, one for myself and one for my friend, but he only did one autograph made out to me. To be fair he was being mobbed by a bunch of folks and maybe I shouldn't have asked for two autographs. Doesn't it look like he signed it "Dono" and not Donnie?

Photobucket

I had to leave after that and now the filming for the pilot has wrapped up.

I hope the show does get picked up past the pilot, not only because it would be great for him and Flex, but also because it would give me the opportunity to try one more time to get both Donnie's and Tom Selleck's autographs for the people I know who love them. :)

Hope you enjoyed the pics!